Fans

About Me

My photo
Professional Makeup Artist , Muslimah Hairstylist, Founder of Milya Salon and Studio. Please follow me on Instagram and Facebook @milyabeautyconcept

Monday 30 January 2012

Makeover for White Fever Photoshoot #2

Assalamualaikum lovelies! :)
This is the second part of the previous 'before and after' makeup.
My talent is zayana hehe.
I set her makeup to be a lil bit Rainbow-ish because her outfit mainly White and only with the Brownish colored shawl. So, let's take a look!



auw, comel kan comel kan?


 Now let's  take a look at her pose during the Photoshoot :)



Thankyou Fazrul Rahman for the pictures.
Stay tune for more updates!

p/s: We are going to have another Photoshoot on 11th February. Details, check out at Milya Beauty Concept FB fanpage. Anyone interested to join as Photogs or Talents, email me at emilia2602@gmail.com

Thank you lovelies!
Assalamualaikum! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything to say?